About This Course
The Course covers the use of angle grinders, cut of saws and mounted bench saws, covering abrasive wheel safety and the understanding of mounting techniques.
- All relevant Health & Safety Laws and Regulations
- Responsibilities of employees and their employers
- The safe inspection of the equipment, what to look for and how to look for it
- Being aware of Hand Arm Vibration - how to reduce the risks
- Conducting a Risk Assessment the right way
- How to operate the equipment safely
- The correct storing of equipment.
- The importance of keeping your equipment in good order with regular maintenance.
- Keeping yourself properly protected - the correct personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Test paper, questions and review
Course Length: 1/2 day
Candidates per course: Maximum 12
Minimum Age: 16
Validity: 5 years
Required equipment: N/A
Experience required: N/A
You will receive an in house certificate